Dementia Care in Plano, Texas
An Exceptional Memory Care Community
Welcome to Memory Care at Prestonwood Court. We know each Memory Care Resident comes to Prestonwood Court with unique needs and a wealth of experiences. Our dedicated 24-hour Care Staff works closely with your family to build a relationship of trust with each Resident by helping them stay connected to their own "life story" and to function at his or her highest potential.
A Place to Call "Home"
Prestonwood Court embraces a Person-Centered model of care which allows us to develop a custom-tailored Resident Plan that supports individual interests and abilities. Residents build on their strengths through fitness classes, musical entertainment, creative art expression, community trips and leisure activities. Our wide range of activities and home-style setting enhance each Resident's life experience at Prestonwood Court. The result is a highly-personalized care program to serve the body, mind and spirit of each of our Residents.
Comforting Hope for Your Family and Loved One
- 24-hour access to care and oversight
- Promote Resident's sense of dignity and well-being
- Routine assistance with activities of daily living
- 24-hour Staff Response System
- Thorough screening, assessment and plan of care
- Comprehensive evaluations
- Schedule of diverse and stimulating activities/entertainment
- Healthy meals served restaurant style, with varied menus
- Scheduled and enhanced transportation
- Housekeeping and Laundry services